1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via justinancheta)
PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT LAST ONE FOREAL
it’s okay I know everybody forgets Meet The Robinsons so I got your back
I think we’re forgetting someone:
when people try to argue with you about something you clearly know more about
Here’s a handy dandy color reference chart for you artists, writers, or any one else who needs it! Inspired by this post x
This is… not any less creepy in daylight
R E T U R N T H E S L A B
YES.YES.YES. People need to realise this